Just Some Of The Choices . . .
- The World Heritage Magnificent Great Barrier Reef to swim, snorkel, scuba-dive, sail and fish
- Travel north on a day trip to the ancient & pristine Daintree Rainforest
- Take a journey on Skyrail to the Kuranda Village set in the Rainforest or opt for the historic Kuranda Railway to make your way to this eclectic village set in a primeval rainforest
- Hot Air Ballooning over the lush Atherton Tablelands
- Extreme Sports: White Water Rafting, Sky Diving, Bungee Jumping, Parasailing, Hang Gliding
- Experience Indigenous Culture and History through Tjapukai or Heritage Interpretive Tours
- A visit with crocodiles up close is always a "must do"
- Take an Outback Day Tour to learn about Australia's History, Mining, Stunning Outback Landscapes and more . . .
- Have breakfast with the birds at the Wildlife Habitat