Just Some Of The Choices . . .
- The World Heritage Magnificent Great Barrier Reef to swim, snorkel, scuba-dive, sail and fish
- Travel north on a day trip to the ancient & pristine Daintree Rainforest
- Take a journey on Skyrail to the Kuranda Village set in the Rainforest or opt for the historic Kuranda Railway to make your way to this eclectic village set in a primeval rainforest
- Hot Air Ballooning over the lush Atherton Tablelands
- Extreme Sports: White Water Rafting, Sky Diving, Bungee Jumping, Parasailing, Hang Gliding
- Experience Indigenous Culture and History through Tjapukai or Heritage Interpretive Tours
- A visit with crocodiles up close is always a "must do"
- Take an Outback Day Tour to learn about Australia's History, Mining, Stunning Outback Landscapes and more . . .
- Have breakfast with the birds at the Wildlife Habitat
There Are Many Other Tours & Activities . . .
The Pavilions has its own Tour Desk. Based on our years of experience we advise tours only for our client specific needs and wants.
There is no charge for this service and the rate is the same if you had booked direct with the tour operator, however you get the benefit of our unbiased advise.
Pre-booking tours does take the stress out of your holiday and during Peak Season it is very advisable to pre-book especially for reef and rainforest tours and activities. Weather changes can be accommodated by changing the date of your tour - most immediate would be reef tours.
Contact Us direct and let us know what tours and activities you would be interested in. email@example.com